1. Click on the following link to access the conference management tool (CMT):
2. Register as new to CMT.
3. Upon completing registration, log in with your email and password to submit a manuscript before the deadline. InCULT 2023 does not accept abstracts. Submissions through email will not be entertained.
4. Papers must be submitted to the CMT must be in doc. or docx. format only. Please format your paper according to the guidelines/template provided in the link below:
5. Papers must be written in the English language.
6. Full paper submissions must be accompanied by a Turnitin report (score of 30% or less) submitted as supplementary on the CMT.
7. Reviewer feedback will be submitted through the CMT.
8. Following reviews, resubmissions by authors must also be done through the CMT.
9. Papers will be rejected if they are not in keeping with the conference tracks or not in compliance with the conference standards as deemed by our reviewers.
10. Upon acceptance of manuscript, authors are required to complete payment of fees before proceeding to the next step.
11. Authors will be notified when papers are ready for final submission. Final submission must be made through IEEE PDF eXpress:
12. Accepted manuscripts must be presented as scheduled during the conference. Manuscripts which are not presented will not be published in the proceedings.
13. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements